You are reading this it means you are in search of a best commercial walk behind mowers , and you would also be thinking that on what aspects you should choose Following are some of our choices regarding awn mowers 2018, after intense research by reading different articles, product datasheets and hundreds of customer review on top site like Amazon eBay etc.
How to buy Best Commercial Walk Behind Mowers
We are here to ease your problem, There are many factors involved in purchasing a Best Commercial Walk Behind Mowers, but the main are cost, type of wheel drive, size of the engine, any unique features etc.
As far as cost is concerned three types of mowers are available:
- Front Wheel Drive
- Rear Wheel Drive
- All-wheel drive
Self-propelled gas mowers are more likely to break than push mowers as they have many more mechanical parts. In studies available online it is stated that Honda mowers are the most reliable, and only 15% of users are likely to experience breakage during a 4-year interval. Also, many Honda mowers come with a 5-year warranty!
Snapper mowers have proven to be least reliable, with 34% of owners are prone to experience a breakage problem in a 4-year period. Husqvarna mowers fall somewhere in the middle on reliability issues.
Depending on the size and type of your terrain, how thick your grass is, how fast you want to mow, you’ll want to consider the power of your mower.Typically if you mow faster, have hilly terrain and thick grass, you’ll need a more powerful engine (160cc’s and up).
You should keep in mind that in most cases a more powerful engine will consume more fuel as compared to the less powerful engine. So there is no need to get something too powerful for a small and less hilly property.
Now a days there are lawn mowers with adjustable speed settings that will give you the extra oomph to go slower or faster, depending both on your physical condition as well as on the state of the lawn.
Remember fuel is diel of your mower. Just like the human body, your mower will perform better if you feed it with good ammunition. You should use the right fuel for your mower. Instead of purchasing your gas at the pump, we recommend buying fuel that is ethanol-free and is available for both 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines. It will stay fresh, provide you with a steady start, and won’t degrade like gas you buy at a pump.
Best Selling & Top Rated Commercial Walk Behind Mowers
- Yard Machines
Best Commercial Walk Behind Mowers View on Amazon
Difference Between Cheap Best Commercial Walk Behind Mowers
There are many differences between a cheaper lawn mower and a more expensive model. This list describes many of the differences you will find:
- More expensive models may feature a wash-out port located on the mower deck. This feature allows the user to merely hook a garden hose up to a port and start it. Like magic, you’ll be able to wash out all those clingy grass clippings from your blades and the inside of the deck and leave the lawn mower looking like new.
- Self-propelled mowers with front-wheel drive are a less expensive alternative to real-wheel drive mowers. A front-wheel-drive mower will usually require added muscle power from the user because it will lose pulling power from having to make turns and navigate around certain obstacles.
- A more expensive rear-wheel-drive model provides more propelling power and increased reliability. It all depends on the amount of land to be mowed. If all you’ve got is a smaller section of the very flat property, then you won’t need a rear-wheel drive.
- More expensive mowers are more likely to have premium engines which will usually last longer than cheaper options and ought to start more reliably.
- Medium priced mowers typically are slightly harder to use, and you might notice a dip in your mower’s overall performance. These mowers frequently do not feature an electric start or even rear-wheel drive.
- The most expensive option in self-propelled mowers is an electric mower. Batteries can be quite costly. They do have several advantages, though. You won’t need fuel; their operation is virtually silent, they’re lightweight.
They require less maintenance and can be stored easily, either upright, vertically, horizontally – the choice is yours. Disadvantages? You may experience uneven power distribution, you’ll only be able to go a limited distance, your battery will require charging, and over time it will lose power density.
Snapper HI-VAC 3-N-1 Best commercial walk behind mowers under 1000 $
It features a smooth-turn differential, a 14-gauge heavy duty steel mowing deck, steel axle and reinforced bracing, as well as a Hi-VAC deck which special snapper mower blades that sucks up and cuts grass clippings with its unique rolled deck edge and blade. We rated this machine 4.5 out of 5 stars
Top Rated commercial Self Propelled Lawn Mowers 2018