It’s spring again in the northern hemisphere, which means it’s time to start cutting the lawn. Is mowing the lawn one of those things you dread about the warmer weather? Do you want to do almost anything on your day off instead of cutting the grass? Then it’s time for you to learn about robotic lawn mowers.
The same technology that is bringing us the smart house and the robotic vacuum is moving outside with the robotic lawn mower. It doesn’t require you to do anything except setting up the docking station, a program where it is supposed to cut and tell it when to cut.
The only remaining question is: How Do You know which robotic lawn mower to buy? Here we have the ultimate buying guide for automatic or robotic lawn movers.
Robotic lawn mowers Black Friday 2021 deals
Table of content
- Robotic lawn mowers Black Friday 2021 deals
- What are the best robotic lawn mowers? Top 10 Products
- 1. Husqvarna Automower 315X reviews-Robotic Lawn Mower
- 2. Worx wg794 Landroid Review- Best robotic lawn mower
- 3. Robomow RX12 Robotic Lawn Mower reviews-Robotic lawn mower 1/20 acre –
- 4. McCulloch ROB 1000 Programmable Robotic Mower Reviews
- 5. Husqvarna 967622505 Automower 430X Robotic Lawn Mower Reviews
- How to choose a Robotic Lawn Mower?
- How do robotic lawn mowers work?
- Are Robotic lawn mowers safe on hills or slopes?
- Do you Know whether your lawn generally has hard objects in it?
- What do you want from your battery?
- How much does a robot lawn mower cost?
- Simple DIY Install - You can DIY (Do-It-Yourself) the simple Husqvarna Automower installation process! Your Automower comes with everything you’ll need to install it yourself, from boundary wires to the patented guide wires.
- Control your smart lawn mower through the Automower Connect app. Start, stop, and configure your mower in just a few finger taps!
- A noise-reducing motor design creates a quiet mowing experience. Plus, Lift & Tilt sensors help prevent collisions and automatically shut Automower down to ensure that kids and pets stay safe.
- Husqvarna has been the world leader in robotic mowing for over 25 years. Top-notch technology, research, and innovation mean Husqvarna robotic mowers’ cutting results and reliability are unparalleled.
- Get a beautiful lawn 24/7 with this robotic lawn mower. Suitable for small to medium-sized yards (up to 0.4 acres), it cuts less grass more frequently to maintain a smooth, carpet-like appearance.
- Discover the future of lawn care. The Husqvarna Automower 115H Robotic Lawn Mower works quietly and autonomously to make lawn maintenance simple.
- Discover the future of lawn care. This X-Line Series Husqvarna Automower works quietly and autonomously to make lawn maintenance easy. And, you can control it with smartphone and smart home devices.
- Get a beautiful lawn 24/7 with this robotic lawn mower. Suitable for highly complex medium to large yards with steep slopes, it cuts less grass more frequently to maintain a carpet-like look.
- Husqvarna has been the world leader in robotic mowing for over 25 years. LED headlights, rubber bumpers, special wheel caps, and GPS navigation and theft tracking are standard in X-Line Series mowers.
- You can DIY (Do-It-Yourself) the simple Husqvarna Automower installation process! Your Automower comes with everything you’ll need to install it yourself, from boundary wires to the patented guide wires.
- Start and stop mowing jobs, manage cutting schedules, track your Automower 430X’s location, and more with your smartphone, Amazon Alexa, or Google Home devices using the Automower Connect app.
- Simple DIY Installation - You can DIY (Do-It-Yourself) the simple Husqvarna Automower installation process! Your Automower comes with everything you’ll need to install it yourself, from boundary wires to the patented guide wires.
- Husqvarna Automower robotic lawn mower is ready to maintain small or medium-sized lawns up to 0.4 acres.
- Efficient battery-powered mower returns on its own to recharging station as needed.
- Robotic mower features unique cutting system that safely clips grass a little at a time for ideal turf health and appearance.
- Quick and easy adjustment of the cutting height from 0.8 to 2.4 inches.
- New high cut model allows grass to be kept up to 3.6 inches
- Perfect for large-sized yards up to 1.25 acres
- Features GPS navigation and tracking
- Theft alarm and unique pin code for security
- LED headlights and rubber front bumper
- For small, complex lawns: GARDENA SILENO Minimo mows smaller yards up to 2700 sq ft automatically, evenly and streak-free, with easy use via Bluetooth EasyApp Control, Auto-Schedule and EasyConfig
- Mulching advantage: Grass clippings left behind by the mower provide shade that supports moisture retention and protection from the sun, turning into fertilizer that enriches the soil with nutrients
- Precise, silent navigation: Relax in your backyard while SILENO Minimo expertly navigates narrow spaces and tight corners while quietly cutting your grass with an extremely low noise level of 57 dbA
- All-weather and terrain: SILENO keeps mowing rain or shine and cuts all shapes of lawns within the boundary wire limits, from simple to complex including slopes of up to 25 percent
- Items delivered: 1 x GARDENA SILENO Minimo robotic lawn mower with base, charging station tower, low-voltage cable, power supply unit, ruler, connectors, couplers, loop wire, stakes and operators manual
- [FULLY AUTOMATED ROBOTIC LAWNMOWER] Designed for smaller lawns, can cut up to a 1/8 acre
- [SMART APP] Control Landroid remotely via the Landroid app by connecting via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- [PATENTED AIA (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ALGORITHM)] Cutting technology ensures it can pass through narrow paths with ease
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] 20V 2.0Ah Power Share battery is compatible with all Worx 20V, 40V and 80V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [BETTER CLEARANCE ON UNEVEN TERRAIN] Floating blade disc automatically lifts the blades giving Landroid more clearance to navigate uneven terrain without getting trapped or stuck
- [HIGH-EFFICIENCY BRUSHLESS MOTOR] Runs 50% longer, is 25% more powerful, and offers 10% longer life compared to mowers with brushed motors
- Includes (1) Max Capacity 4 AH - 40V Lithium Battery , Cutting Heights - 5 Position
- Durable 20'' Steel Deck lets you Mulch, Bag, or Side Discharge allowing you to maintain your yard the way you want it. This Lawn Mower is not self-propelled
- Innovative Smart Cut technology automatically increases the speed of the blade when more power is needed
- Our dual battery port design enables one battery to be stored while the other fuels the mower for uninterrupted cutting; saving a you a trip to the garage
- Up to 55% of U.S. homes only need one charge to get the job done
- 10" rear wheels and 7" front wheels make it easy to maneuver through any range of terrain
- EASY TO USE – Place Tertill in any garden that meets the requirements, press the button once to wake it up, and again to make it go. From the inventor of Roomba.
- GARDEN REQUIREMENTS – 4-inch (or higher) border, a foot between plants or rows, a relatively flat (slope of less than 7 degrees), and relatively smooth surface. Place Tertill in a weed-free garden to start. Each robot can maintain up to 200 sq. ft.
- PLANTS vs WEEDS – Tertill uses height to identify plants from weeds. Anything tall enough to touch its front sensors is considered a plant and Tertill will turn away. If it passes under the robot, Tertill cuts it. Included plant guards protect desired seedlings not tall enough to be detected by the robot.
- STAYS in the GARDEN– Tertill never goes on vacation or has something better to do. It is weatherproof and can stay in the garden from Spring through Fall. Solar-powered, it never needs to be charged!
- GREAT GIFT – Perfect for busy moms, dads, grandparents or anyone who doesn't have the time, ability or desire to weed the garden, but still wants to grow fresh healthy vegetables for their family.
- FREE APP & SUPPORT – Free smartphone app lets you monitor your robot and upgrade software. Free customer service at [email protected] 1-Year Warranty.
- NOT FOR LAWNS or SLOPED AREAS
- 3 tools in 1, easily converts from mower to trimmer to edger
- AFS automatic feed system ensures continuous work without bumping and having to stop. Ideal property size 750 square feet
- Power drive transmission prevents bogging down. Cutting heights: 1.6 2.4 inches
- Adjustable height deck & trimmer and pivoting handle. Charge time at 60 percent 2.5 hours
- Includes (2) batteries for extended run time
- HIGH POWER OUTPUT: Enhance productivity with the powerful brushless motor and (2) 20V MAX batteries
- BUILT FOR CONSISTENT HEAVY-DUTY WORK with durable 20 in. metal deck
- CONVENIENT TRANSPORT AND STORAGE with folding handle, lift handle, and locking wheels
- OPTIMAL VERSATILITY: Ideal choice for mulching, bagging and rear discharging
- VARIABLE CUT OPTIONS: Single-level height adjust ranging from 1-3/4 in. to 3-1/2 in.
Also, visit this page Shark Ion Robot Black Friday deals
What are the best robotic lawn mowers? Top 10 Products
1. Husqvarna Automower 315X reviews-Robotic Lawn Mower
The Automower 315x is a premium member of the Automower family. The features will give your lawn the perfect look every time it mows. It has a large cutting area of up to 0.4 acres. It is capable of mowing your lawn in the rain if you’d like.
A product of smart technology and artificial intelligence, this robotic lawn mower has an intuitive interface. It is compatible with Amazon Alexa technology. It handles obstacles and small spaces easily.
Husqvarna Automower 315X Price is under 2000$
It has a featu3 recalled Automower Connect that provides GPS navigation and theft tracking, LED headlight, a rubber front bumper, and specially painted wheel caps. Standard installation is provided by a Husqvarna professional.
Husqvarna Automower 315X Feature reviews
- Operatable from your smartphone
- Onboard GPS system
- Uniform cutting result
- LED headlights that will flash if there is a problem
- Guidewire to help the mower back to the charging station
- Flexible placement of the charging station
- Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth
- Less growth means less time needed to mow
- Easy movement through narrow passages
- Large coarse-tread wheels
- Mows inclines and decline up to 40 degrees
- Ability to start cutting at three different locations
- Automatically detects an imbalance in the cutting system.
The Landroid allows you to customize your cutting schedule on a daily basis. You can trim it every day to have an even, manicured look to your lawn. Or you can run it once a week to keep your grass a little longer.
This robotic lawn mower can handle the corners around your house and shed. If you have a narrow passage between the house and garage, it can handle that too. It easily handles slopes up to 20 degrees, going both up and down.
Also, visit this page shark apex black Friday deals
Worx wg794 Landroid price is under 1000$
It has an intuitive keypad that allows easy customization. Additionally, because it is battery-operated, it can run on your schedule; it makes extremely little noise. If you need to mow at night, it won’t disturb your neighbors. The battery also makes it eco-friendly; there are no emissions.
Worx Landroid m cordless robotic lawn mower Features Reviews
- Fully autonomous machine
- Makes intricates cuts
- Passes easily through narrow spaces
- Having Mows incline Features
- Declines up to 20 degrees
- Shock sensors to avoid obstacles
- Automatically returns to port when the rain starts.
- Cutting height: 1.6 inches to 4 inches
- Cutting Height Positions: 5
- Maximum Cutting Area: ¼ acre
- Automatically returns to port when the battery needs charging
- Price under 1000 $
This is the smallest of the Robomax line of robotic lawn mowers. It is designed for small urban and suburban lawns up to 2000 square feet (1/20 of an acre). It is compact and easily carried or moved if needed.
The docking station is small enough to hide from sight, which eliminates the distraction found in other docking stations for robotic lawn mowers.
Robomow RX12 Robotic Lawn Mower price is under 600$
The RX12 is not programmable but starts easily with the touch of a button. It is quiet, so it will not be disruptive if it is working while you are home. Running on a battery, it does not create emissions or fumes.
It is not recommended for St. Augustine grass. This grass is extremely thick and is grown mainly in tropical and subtropical locations.
Robomow RX12 Robotic Lawn Mower Feature Review
- Very Less sound.
- Mows inclines and declines of up to 15 degrees
- Runs for 1 ½ to 2 hours on a charge; charges in 16-20 hours
- Cutting height: 0.5 inches to 1.75 inches
- Maximum cutting area 1/20 of an acre
- Manually started by pressing a button as not programmed to a schedule
- Blades require replacement once a year.
This robotic lawn mower comes with everything you will need to start cutting your lawn: the lawn mower, a charging station, 3 metal cutting blades, 656 feet of boundary wire, and 200 pegs. It can handle areas up to ¼ acres, including hills up to a 25-degree angle.
It is fully programmable, so you can schedule it to mow any time of day or night. It is so quiet that you may not realize that it is working until you go outside to see. The only time it’s not quiet is if someone tries to steal it. You’ll hear its alarm go off in time to stop the theft.
McCulloch ROB 1000 Programmable Robotic Mower price is under 1250$
The metal pivot blades on the ROB 1000 are durable and will avoid obstacles it comes across. It also has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery so you won’t have to worry about emissions and fumes. The grass will be healthier without pollution.
McCulloch ROB 1000 Programmable Robotic Mower Features
- Fully programmable
- Easy to install
- comes with the complete kit
- Mows incline and declines up to 25 degrees
- Maximum Cutting Area: ¼ acre
- Virtually silent
- Operates on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for zero emissions
- Audible alarm to prevent theft
- 3 metal pivot blades
This model robotic lawn mower is intended for large lots since it can cover up to 0.8 acres (34,000 square feet). GPS navigation allows it to handle irregular lots with ease. It is also effective if your yard has hills; it can handle inclines up to 45 degrees.
Equipped with smart technology, the mower can adapt the amount of mowing to the lawn’s growth rate; the more it has grown, the more time the mower allows to cut it. The technology also allows it to move easily through narrow spaces. It has an intuitive user interface with a large display.
Husqvarna 967622505 Automower 430X Robotic Lawn Mower price is under 2700$
You can program the mower from your smartphone if you’d like to make a change from a distance or want to check the settings. The lithium-ion battery is extremely quiet, so it won’t annoy you or your neighbors when the mower is working. The battery also makes it eco-friendly, with no emissions.
Husqvarna 967622505 Automower 430X features reviews
- GPS navigation
- Maximum cutting area 0.8 acre
- Battery type: lithium ion
- Mows incline up to 45 degrees
- Typical charging time: 65 minutes
- Sound level measured: 57 dB[A]
How to choose a Robotic Lawn Mower?
Buying a robotic lawn mower is an investment. You want to make sure you bring home the right one.
Be aware of how much rain you usually get in the warmer months. Robotic lawn mowers are like their human counterparts: when it rains, some keep going and some return to their docking stations if the programme is not available for these options.
How do robotic lawn mowers work?
An automatic lawn mower or robotic lawn mower is an autonomous robot machine which used to cut lawn grass. it is a programmable device in that we program area of working and after the work, the machine automatic come back to its charging stations. most of the robotic lawn mowers are mulching mowers, that means they do not collect the grass.
if Looking big discount on Black Friday check our page Black Friday Lawn mower deals
Robotic lawn mower for lawns of up to 3600m2 and more, that’s nearly an acre, Robotic lawn mowers come with a perimeter wire that tells it where to stop. As a result, there is a maximum area that it will cut surly.
Are Robotic lawn mowers safe on hills or slopes?
Your robotic lawn mower needs to have enough power to make it up to the hill (and cut grass while it’s moving up that hill).
Do you Know whether your lawn generally has hard objects in it?
Pivoting blades are good at moving past hard objects; fixed blades are not
What do you want from your battery?
You want a battery that will cut the entire area on one charge and has enough power to handle any hills. You also want to consider what you think is reasonable charging time.
How much does a robot lawn mower cost?
price start from 600$ – 4000$ Approximate.